Last Updated on December 6, 2021 by Sagar
AOMEI Partition Assistant is one of the most popular partition software in the industry. Have you heard about this? I think yes, that’s why you are here. Even after so much popularity some people still don’t know about it and search for its reviews. If you are looking for Best AOMEI Partition Assistant review then you are on the right blog.
AOMEI Partition Assistant is one of the fastest-growing partition software. Now you may think, “Why do you need AOMEI Partition Assistant? Suppose, you have only 1 drive (C drive) in your PC and that drive is infected with the virus. What can you do now? You will have to format the drive, which will result in the deletion of all the important files on that drive. If you had partitioned that drive, you would not have faced such a problem.
Now AOMEI Partition Assistant can help you to avoid this problem. AOMEI Partition is free software that helps in partitioning PC’s drives among other features. Well, how? We will definitely tell you how but for that you have to read this post completely.
AOMEI Partition Assistant: What is it?
We all use internal and external storage devices to store our data securely. But do we take care of those data and manage them properly? I don’t think so. People face storage problems, drive partition problems, data transfer problems, and to solve all these problems, AOMEI partition software helps a lot.
As its name suggests, AOMEI Partition Assistant is a partition manager software that is free and can solve problems related to your disk space. Due to its clean and simple interface, you can transfer data and partition your HDD and SSD without any data loss. Along with partition management, it also has various features to manage partitions
If we talk about its size, then its setup size is only about 30 MB. With less size, it uses fewer computer resources to perform the task. So if you think your specifications(of PC) are low, don’t worry, you can still use the Partition Assistant.
Features of Partition Assistant
You should also be aware of the features of the product you are going to use. So here are the features of Partition Assistant:-
- Resize/Move Partition
- Quick Partition
- Merge and Split Partitions
- Create and Format Partition
- Partition Recovery
- Change Drive Letter
- Align Partition
- Wipe Disk/Partition
- Hide/Unhide Partition
- Delete Partition
- Migrate OS to HDD or SSD
- Disk Health Check
- Easy Partition Recovery
- Disk & Partition Clone
- And many Features and Tools………..
System Requirement for AOMEI Partition Assistant
- Operating System(OS): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher | CPU with main frequency 500 MHz
- RAM(Random Access Memory): Minimum 512 MB RAM(Above 1GB RAM is recommended)
- Disk Space: For full installation, you at least need 80MB of disk space
- Supported Storage Devices: Traditional SSDs, HDDs, USB external disks, FireWire disk, PC cards, flash drives, SSHDs, etc
- Supported File Systems: NTFS, Bitlockers, FAT32/FAT16/FAT12, exFAT/ReFS, etc.
We know what AOMEI Partition Assistant is and its system requirements. Let us now understand why and how to use it.
Why and How to Use AOMEI Partition Assistant
If you want to transfer your OS from an existing disk to HDD/SSD then you can easily do that with the AOMEI Partition Assistant. Not only this, you can do many things using this software. You should read all the features to know why you should use it.
First, download the AOMEI software from the given link and install it. Installing AOMEI Partition Assistant is very simple. After completing installation and setup, open AOMEI Partition Assistant, you will see a clean UI Dashboard that is very easy to use.
As I have already said, AOMEI Partition software has a lot of features and it is not possible for us to mention all the features in detail. That is why we will only explain one feature to you. But if you want to know about all the features, you can check the official site of the AOMEI partition Assistant
How to create Partitions
The first thing that comes to mind when using Partition Assistant is Partition (that’s what the software is known for). Let’s see the step by step guide to understand
- First, launch AOMEI Partition Assistant and right-click on the space, and click on “Create Partition”.
- Now, you will see a pop-up window.
- Click “Advanced” on the lower right corner to set data for the new partition such as partition size, partition label, drive letter, partition type (primary or logical).
- After entering all the required data, you can click the “OK” button
- You will see a preview of the newly created partition
- Your partition is still in pending operation because you haven’t confirmed it
- To confirm this, click the “Apply” button on the top-left corner
- That’s it, your partition is now live.
Wrapping it Up
See, I told you that the AOMEI Partition Assistant is very easy to use. You just need a few clicks and steps to complete the tasks. Partition Assistant is completely free, but it has some paid versions as well:-
- Partition Assistant Standard- Free
- Partition Assistant Professional- $50
- Partition Assistant Server – $179
- Partition Assistant Unlimited- $439
- Partition Assistant Technician- $699
Note:- Price may vary from time to time. As of now, the price of different variants of Partition Assistant has been mentioned above.
Along with this, AOMEI is also giving some gifts to its users. You can participate and earn free gifts from AOMEI
It totally depends on your requirement which version of AOMEI Partition Assistant to use. You will get good features in Free Partition Assistant but as you upgrade the price, you will see an increase in features
Can I use AOMEI Partition Assistant in Windows 11?
Yes, you can definitely use this software in Windows 11. I don’t think you will face any problem
Is this safe?
It is definitely safe. Thousands of people are already using this software and they are happy and satisfied. If Partition Assistant wasn’t secure, I wouldn’t review it
I have more questions about AOMEI
If you still have so many questions, you can check Diskpart Review and FAQ page to know more about it.