There are many bypass tricks are present on the internet, that are absolutely fake. Users keep on searching on google like increase JIO speed, how to increase jio 4g speed, how to increase internet speed in jio, how to increase jio internet speed, how to increase internet speed in jio but they fail to get their expected solution
JIO is India’s fastest-growing telecom industry since 2017. After the launch of JIO, people started using it very fast as its JIO services were completely free. Due to this other telecom industries were getting in the loss. Almost half of the mobile users changed their primary sim to JIO.
Although JIO provides unlimited 4G speed internet, its users still get upset when internet speed decreases. Most of the customers find it irritating when their internet speed suddenly decreases when they change their locations.
I won’t say that JIO internet s very slow but if we compare the present JIO speed with its initial days of launching, comparatively its speed has decreased gradually. But with my tested new tricks of 2021, you can increase JIO speed
Here is the proof-
Reason for slow JIO speed in 2021
We know the rate at which its customer base is increasing. JIO is penetrating every market and becoming so strong that every 4 out 5 persons are using the JIO network. Due to such millions of Jio users, there is a congestion of data transfer.
And if a particular area has a large number of JIO users then obviously every user will face a slow internet problem due to blockage of data transfer to each device.
Actually, every operator has a certain bandwidth range within which all data of the internet are transferred and accessed by the users.
ALSO READ – Can you Download Pubg battlegrounds mobile India APK legally??
JIO has enough bandwidth range(850 MHz and 1,800 MHz bands in India’s 22 circles) to provide free internet to all its users. Now if a network is providing high-speed 4G internet to its millions of users that too within a particular range of frequency, then how come all users can expect to get high-speed data?
We can’t complain about slow speed after the daily data limit. Because this is done officially by JIO. When internet speed is intentionally reduced by the ISPs it is called Internet Throttling. You can’t do anything about this.
Tricks to increase JIO 4g speed 2021
TRICK 1- Increase JIO speed 2021 by changing your APN setting
- Go to the Setting option of your android device
- Search for SIM cards and mobile networks
- Tap on JIO
- Now in this interface, Click on Acess Point Names(APN) present in the 3rd position
- GO to the + icon present below the screen
- Add the following APN setting to Increase the speed of JIO
- NAME – JIOLTE900
- APN- JioNet
- PROXY – Not set
- PORT – Not set
- USERNAME – Jio4G
- PASSWORD – Not set
- SERVER –www.google.com
- MMSC – Not set
- MMSC PROXY – Not set
- *MCC – Dont change
- *MNC – Dont change (*both these are our area codes so dont alter the numbers)
- AUTHENTICATION TYPE – PAP
- APN TYPE – Not set APN PROTOCOL – IPv4/IPv6
- APN ROAMING PROTOCOL – IPv4/IPv6
- BEARER – TICK ALL THE OPTION EXCEPT EVDO_0(if your phone does not support more than one option then tick the only LTE)
- MVNO TYPE – Not set
Restart the phone after applying these APN setting
Trick 2- Increase JIO speed in 2021 by Changing LTE Band
Increase Jio 4G speed For MediaTek processor phones
- Install MTK Engineering Mode from the play store
- Open the application
- Then select ‘MTK Settings’
- On the next window Select ‘BandMode’
- Select SIM slot where Jio SIM is inserted
- Select ‘LTE mode’
- Now, scroll down and select band 40 for a great speed or band 5 for the best coverage
Increase Jio 4G speed For Qualcomm processor phones
- Install Shortcut Master (Lite) application from the Play Store.
- Open the app and go to Menu (Present at the top right corner)
- Tap on Search
- Type “Service Menu” or “Engineering Mode” and search
- Open if found and access to change LTE bands
Note – Stock ROM must be installed i.e, Your phone must be rooted in order to get access
Trick 3- How To Increase Reliance Jio 4G Speed After 4GB Daily Limit?
As I already said we can’t complain about Internet Throttling. As it is done intentionally by JIO to reduce heavy loading on data transfer. But there is an indirect way that can bring back the JIO internet speed to its normal level. So let’s know what is that method –
Steps to increase Jio speed after 1.5/2/3/4 GB limit.
- Open Amazon App
- If your phone doesn’t have Amazon App then install it from the playstore
- Go to the Menu section and tap on Amazon pay
- Scroll down to reach the Reward section
- Tap on All categories
If you are eligible then you can see an offer where you will be rewarded up to ₹ 125 for making payments by Scanning the QR code.
You can also win a reward of up to ₹ 125 by sending money to your friends directly from your bank account using Amazon Pay.
After receiving the cashback you simply ask your friends to return the amount that you had sent them.
Then you can just use this cashback amount to make a minimum recharge (4G Data voucher of Rs 11 or Rs 21)
In this way, you can get a data booster for free and increase JIO speed of your number.
TRICK 4- Increase JIO speed without APN setting
Jio has introduced the LTE network which works on 2 bandwidths named band-3(850Mhz) and band-5(1800Mhz). Your phone selects these 2 bands by default.
The higher network coverage area has 850Mhz and provides a speed of 10mbps. Users can experience an internet speed of more than 18Mbps in the area having less overage with a band of 1800Mhz.
(You can also find 2300Mhz).
Mobiles search for these bandwidths and vary by location. Even you might have observed variations of internet speed at various places in your house.
So in order to get fast internet, you must have to change your bandwidth so that your network can fetch data from that particular band.
How to check the band of your location?
- Download and install the Netvelocity app from the Google Play store
- Tap on the + icon present at the right bottom corner
- Move to network test to see your bandwidth(frequency)
- You can move to different locations of your home to find the required bandwidth
- It can be 850Mhz,1800Mhz or 2300Mhz
- Accordingly, you can check the internet speed of that area
STEPS to increase 4g JIO speed in 2021
- Open your dial option
- Enter *#*#4636#*#* to open engineering mode
(Note- Code to open Engineering mode may vary according to devices and processors
1.for MediaTek processor-*#*#3646633#*#*
2.for Qualcomm processor– *#*#4636#*#*
3.Others *#2263# or *#0011# )
- Tap on Phone information
- Scroll down to see Set preferred network type
- Change it to LTE only(Since all devices are set in default type that is LTE/GSM auto )
- Tap on run Ping test and after completion, you will see pass for both IPv4 and IPv6
After following these steps carefully, you will be able to increase Jio speed without APN setting
Also read:7 Top Best Android Games Of 2020
TRICK 5- Increase Jio internet speed using App(VPN)
This trick worked fine for all the devices I’ve tried to test. You just need to install this app after which you will find boosting up in your internet speed.
Unlike some other internet boosting apps which are fake with many confusing options to change, this app comes with a simple interface and only one button to speed up the internet.
After activating this app, it connects your internet to the best DNS server and in turn boost the speed of your JIO internet
- Install this app- Net optimizer
- Tap on the Optimize button
- Press OK to set the best DNS server
- This app does all the things automatically.
Using VPN without Rooting
If your phone is not rooted and want to boost the internet speed, then dont worry friends. You can download many trusted apps. One such app is ‘Snap VPN‘.
It automatically detects your location and connects you to the nearest server. Therefore, your connection will be much faster than other normal speeds. It has more than 100,000 IP addresses in more than 100 countries. This is an indirect way to increase jio internet speed that enables you to surf online with faster internet speed
For Rooted Phones
Having root access to your Android device gives you full control over the device. After rooting the phone you can give access to the root folder, the top-level directory of your mobile file system.
There are some network settings that can’t be managed without rooting the phone. So there are apps that can enhance the speed to a great level in a rooted device only.
However, it is not advisable to root your phone as rooting may cause some danger to your phone. But it’s completely up to you, if you want to go with rooted phone then follow the steps below if you are using a rooted smartphone
Download the Internet Optimizations app on your phone
- Select the option “Root Access” if your phone is rooted or you can also select “Auto Detect“
- It automatically detects pre-installed browsing apps.
- Tap on the play button for customization and start browsing
- You can also optimize custom apps by choosing the app you want to speed up
TRICK 6- Use of Optimizer app to increase JIO net speed
You can find a plethora of apps available in the playstore that can optimize internet speed. This app increases JIO net speed by optimizing your device’s DNS records.
These apps select the fastest server according to your location and will help speed up your browsing experience. Although they don’t boost your download/upload speed, in some cases they can lead to considerable noticeable improvements in web browsing time.
Some of these apps I would like to recommend –
- DNS Changer
- Internet Optimizer Pro
- DNSChanger for IPv4/IPv6
- Net Optimizer
- Opensignal – 5G, 4G, 3G Internet & WiFi Speed Test
You don’t require to root your phone to use these apps.
TRICK 7- Clear Cache to increase jio speed 2021
You might have heard about clearing cache. Our Android system stores some of the data from the apps we use. Like chrome browser stores all sorts of information of all the websites, you visit to enhance the users browsing experience. These files’ data is called the cache. Generally clearing cache will speed up the phone’s performance. Actually, it also boosts your internet speed to a great extent. So try to clear the cache of your browsers. If you don’t know the steps then here are the steps to increase Jio net speed
Clear cache for Desktop
- Open your browser. Let’s say chrome
- Select the Setting key.
- Search the terms like cache, cookies, etc.
- Clear the cache and cookies.
- If possible try to clear unwanted data like passwords,sign-in data
Clear cache for mobile devices
- Go To Android Device Settings
- Then visit Storage and USB
- Under Non-system storage, tap on cached Data
- Confirm by clicking OK on Clear Cached Data?
- Now go to Google and search the term “Check internet speed” and click on Run speed Test
You can also use third-party apps like Clean Master, etc to Clear Cache, This Apps works really great if you dont want to do things manually
Increase Jio speed on your Windows smartphone | Android
- Go to the Settings of your Windows Smartphone
- Click on the ‘Mobile + GSM‘ option.
- Select ‘Don’t Roam‘ in the Data Roaming option
- Set the connection speed to ‘4G‘
- Then, go back and select the ‘Access Point‘ option.
- Now tap on ‘Add Icon‘.
- Set connection Name – Jio
- Set APN to – jionet.
- Finally, press OK to activate this setting.
Increase Jio Internet speed on your iPhone devices
- Connect your iPhone to a remote WiFi connection.
- Open your default browser app
- Go to ‘www.unlockit.co.nz‘
- When the site opens, scroll down to ‘Create APN‘ option.
- Select ‘Reliance Jio‘ from the drop-down list.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Create APN’ Option.
- You are required to install the profile on the new page.
- Click on Install, to add Jio APN settings.
Jio Apn settings for iPhone to increase Jio speed:
- Go to your iPhone settings
- Tap on the Mobile data option.
- Then go to the Mobile data network option
- In the APN field Enter the following details
- APN name – jionet
- Server – www.jio.com
- MNC value – Leave this as it is
- Authentication type – None
- APN type – Default, xcap
- APN protocol & APN roaming protocol – IPv4.
- Bearer – LTE only.
- MVNO – SPN.
- Tap on Save, once it’s done Restart your device
Increase Jio Download Speed in 2021
It usually happens that we encounter very slow downloading speeds while downloading any content from the internet using the JIO network. However, you can increase the JIO download speed by using UC Browser to download files. UC browser comes with a built-in VPN that helps in fast loading and fast downloading too.
In order to increase jio download speed just apply the steps given below
- Download & install UC browser
- Open UC Browser and search for any apps, videos, or any other files that you want to download.
- Then, Pause download and open preinstalled snap VPN
- Now connect it to the India server.
- Then, Resume the download file
- You can see the increase in downloading speed
If you still receiving low speed then, again pause and connect snap VPN with other countries like Singapore. Resume downloading to experience a fast downloading speed.
Increase JioFi Speed in 2021
Before proceeding let me tell you some basic information
Actually, antennae bands present in our mobile phones are bigger and better than the antennae of JioFi. That’s why our smartphones capture the wide signal and provide a better internet speed than JioFi.
Jio network system works in the range of 3 bands – Band 3, Band 5, and Band 40. These 3 bands differ from each other in terms of band and coverage.
- Best Range : Band 5 > Band 3 > Band 40.
- Best speed: Band 40 > Band 3 > Band 5
So you have to lock your JioFi at band 40 to experience a good speed. Follow the steps to increase your Jio Fi net speed
Increase JioFi Speed without using VPN app
- Open Chrome browser on your smartphone
- Type this URL – http://jiofi.local.html
- Login to your account by inserting username and password
- Go to the status section
- You can see operation band is selected band 5 by default. You have to manually lock operation band to band 40
- To do so Go to setting
- Switch APN for automatic attach from Automatic to Manual
- In the IPV4/IPV6 box select IPV4 and tap Apply
- You can check if band 40 is locked or not in the Status section
Increase JioFi Speed using VPN
- First, download the F-Secure Freedom VPN app
- Open your browser
- Start downloading anything from the internet.
- Now see the download speed and tap on the pause button.
- Open F-Secure Freedom VPN and connect to Singapore Server.
- Now resume the file that you paused.
- This way you can increase the internet speed of JIO.
If you implement these steps properly, I am sure you will definitely see the difference
These are the 3 best and genuine methods to increase jio speed. I hope you got the answer to this question on how to increase the speed of jio. Definitely, you will get the result after applying these steps properly. If you find it useful comment below and share it with your friends who have slow jio internet speed
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Friends we covered the following FAQs in this article-
- How to increase jio speed?
- How to increase jio 4g speed?
- How to increase jio internet speed?
- How to increase jio net speed?
- How to increase the speed of jio?
- How to increase net speed in jio?
- How to increase jio wifi speed?