Last Updated on June 28, 2022 by Sagar
The 10th installment in the year 2022 was released in January 2022 by our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. And after 4 months, the 11th installment was released on the occasion of the completion of the eighth year of the Modi government on 31st May 2022. This is an article where you can get all the details related to PM Kisan status 2022 of the 11th installment, when you will get it and how to get 11th Installment of PM Kisan Status Check 2022.
Topics covered –
- PM kisan status kyc
- PM kisan status check 2022
- PM kisan samman nidhi ekyc
- pm kisan samman nidhi status
- PM kisan beneficiary status check 2022
- PM kisan.gov.in ekyc
- PM kisan 11th installment date 2022
- PM kisan list
- PM kisan aadhaar link
Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e, PM Kisan 2022, an amount of 21,000 crores was released to help more than 10 crores of beneficiary farmers of the country.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana(PM kisan)|
|Launched By||Honable PM Narendra Modi|
|Total Beneficiary||More than 12 crores|
|Amount to be received in ₹||₹6000/-|
|Number of installments till date||11 installments|
|PM Kisan 11th Kist Date||31st May 2022|
|Number of Installments per year||3 in number (₹2000/- each)|
|PM Kisan Helpline Number||011-24300606 |
What is PM Kisan 11th installment 2022?
PM Kisan Yojna is a government scheme in India that provides financial assistance to farmers. The scheme was launched in 2019 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under the scheme, every farmer receives a direct income transfer of Rs 6,000 per year. This amount is deposited into the farmer’s account in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each. The first installment is paid during the sowing season, the second during the harvesting season, and the third during the lean season.
|Payment Periods in a year||Months|
|1st phase||April – July|
|2nd phase||August – November|
|3rd phase||December – March|
Who is eligible for PM Kisan Yojna scheme?
The scheme is open to all small and marginal farmers irrespective of the size of the land holdings. To avail of the scheme, farmers need to register themselves with their district agricultural office. Once registered, they will receive an identification number which needs to be submitted at the time of applying for the scheme.
In order to be eligible for the PM Kisan Yojna scheme, the farmer must:
- Be a small or marginal farmer as defined by the government
- Possess a valid farmer’s identity card
- Have all the proper documents of farmland and residence
- Have a bank account in their name (Including IFSC code)
- Be registered with the PM Kisan portal
- Have a valid Aadhar card
- Your latest passport-size photographs
The PM Kisan Yojana is much-needed financial support for farmers in India. With the increasing cost of inputs and the fluctuating market prices, farmers often find it difficult to make ends meet. The scheme helps the farmers to stabilize their income and ensure they can continue supporting their families and livelihoods.
|PM Kisan Installments||Amount||Status||Release period|
|1st installment||₹2000||Released🟢||December 2018 – March 2019|
|2nd installment||₹2000||Released🟢||April – July 2019|
|3rd installment||₹2000||Released🟢||August – November 2019|
|4th installment||₹2000||Released🟢||December 2019 – March 2020|
|5th installment||₹2000||Released🟢||April – July 2020|
|6th installment||₹2000||Released🟢||August – November 2020|
|7th installment||₹2000||Released🟢||December 2020 – March 2021|
|8th installment||₹2000||Released🟢||April – July 2021|
|9th installment||₹2000||Released🟢||August – November 2021|
|10th installment||₹2000||Released🟢||December 2021 – March 2022|
|PM kisan 11th installment||₹2000||Released🟢||April – July 2022|
Steps to Apply Online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
On the official PM Kisan portal, you can apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna by following these simple steps. You can help the farmers of your locality by following these steps and saving their time.
- Visit the official website @ www.pmkisan.gov.in
- You can see the “Farmer’s Corner” section
- Under this section, you can find this option – “New Farmer Registration”.
- On the next page, a PM Kisan Yojana Registration Form will appear
- Enter the asked details such as Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, etc.
- Then click on “Get OTP“
- You will receive an OTP to the entered number
- Verify the OTP and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the same for further use.
Please note – Your Adhar card details will be verified with UIDAI. You will proceed to further steps only if your aadhar is authenticated.
Options available for Beneficiaries on the official pmkisan.gov.in website
- New farmer registration
- Edit Aadhaar Failure Record
- Beneficiary status
- Status of Self-Registered/CSC Farmers
- Beneficiary list
- Self-registration update
- Download PMKISAN Mobile App
- Download Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Form
PM kisan status check 2022 – PM kisan 11th installment
To check your name in the PM Kisan samman nidhi 2022 list, follow these steps:
- Go to https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- In the upper right corner of the page, select “Beneficiary list” under the Farmer’s corner tab
- Choose your location (state, district, sub-district, block, and village) from the drop-down menus
- Click on the “Get Report” tab
- Wait for a minute till the website loading stops
- Then a list containing the names of all the farmers of your village will be displayed.
- From the list, you have to check whether your name is present or not
- If you have got your name, then be assured that you are eligible for PM Kisan benefits.
How to check pm kisan beneficiary status?
Once you find your name in the PM Kisan samman nidhi 2022 list, you need to check the status of your account. This option will tell you about all the PM Kisan scheme activities happening in your account.
Also Read – Get Hanuman Chalisa PDF for free
You can know when did you get the amount, if the amount is not deposited then what is the reason for rejection, previous installment deposits in your bank, etc. If you’re wondering whether or not you’ll receive the 11th installment of the PM kisan 2022, there’s a very simple way to check.
- Just visit the official website – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary status‘ tab under the Farmer’s corner section.
- From there, you can input your Aadhaar number or bank account number to see if you’re on the list.
- Keep in mind that your name must be on the pm kisan beneficiary list in order to receive the funds.
If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the 24×7 helpline at 155261.
PM KISAN official playstore app
You can also use the official PMKisan Gol App (PMKisan Gol) if you do not want to visit the website. You can download the PM Kisan app from the Play Store. You can use this app to get
pm kisan kyc update, PM kisan status check, get PM kisan beneficiary list village wise, pm kisan aadhaar link otp kyc and many more. You can also get the download link from the official website of PM Kisan.
- Visit the official PM Kisan website
- And under the Farmers Corner section( Rightside on desktop & in mobile scroll down a little bit to see it)
- Click on the icon – “Download PMKISAN Mobile App “
- You will be redirected to the Playstore to download the app
PM kisan aadhaar link 2022
If you want to edit any Aadhar card details OR PM kisan aadhaar link otp kyc in the scheme, then you can do it by going through the following steps-
- Go to the official PM Kisan website – pmkisan.gov.in/
- Scroll down a little bit, and you will find the “Edit Aadhar Failure Records” option under the Farmers corner section.
- You can edit your aadhar card details by searching your name through different methods like entering your
- Aadhar card number,
- Account number,
- Mobile number, or
- Farmer name
- After entering all the particulars you simply click on the “search button” to get your name on the screen.
- And after that, you can edit your Aadhar details within a minute
Check the of Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers
Here are the process to check the status of self registered / CSC farmers
- As always, all you have to do is visit the official website – “https://pmkisan.gov.in/“
- Now at the bottom of the “Kisan Corner” you can see the option to check the status of self-registered/CSC farmers
- Click on it to make the land on the page where you have to enter Aadhar card details and image text (captcha).
- Click on the “Search” button to find the required details
How to do PM kisan samman nidhi eKYC?
If you want to do PM Kisan eKYC process, then you can do it in both online and offline mode. Let’s know the steps in both the options
Online PM kisan samman nidhi eKYC steps
- Go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- Under the Farmer Corner, you can see eKYC(New) at the top
- Click it and on the next tap enter your Aadhar card number
- Now enter the “Mobile number” linked with the Aadhar card
- Click on the “Get OTP”
- Now enter the same OTP in the specified field.
Offline pm kisan eKYC steps
- You have to visit your nearby CSC center.
- Give your aadhar card and other details to them
- They will proceed with the documents you provided and complete the PM kisan.gov.in ekyc process
|State names||Official source||Total No. of|
|🚩 Andra Pradesh||↗️Check here||5692135|
|🚩 Arunachal Pradesh||↗️Check here||97360|
|🚩 Assam||↗️Check here||3225087|
|🚩 Andaman & Nicobar||↗️Check here||17397|
|🚩 Bihar||↗️Check here||8468216|
|🚩 Chattishgarh||↗️Check here||3899690|
|🚩 Chandigarh||↗️Check here||466|
|🚩 Delhi||↗️Check here||17290|
|🚩 Dadra – Nagar Haveli||↗️Check here||51368|
|🚩 Daman – Diu||↗️Check here||1|
|🚩 Gujarat||↗️Check here||6512580|
|🚩 Goa||↗️Check here||11466|
|🚩 Himachal Pradesh||↗️Check here||988650|
|🚩 Haryana||↗️Check here||1968353|
|🚩 Jharkhand||↗️Check here||2906382|
|🚩 Jammu & Kashmir||↗️Check here||1220085|
|🚩 Kerala||↗️Check here||3692463|
|🚩 Karnataka||↗️Check here||5624422|
|🚩 Maharashtra||↗️Check here||11295526|
|🚩 Madhya Pradesh||↗️Check here||9038691|
|🚩 Mizoram||↗️Check here||187759|
|🚩 Manipur||↗️Check here||477642|
|🚩 Nagaland||↗️Check here||207781|
|🚩 Odisha||↗️Check here||3770907|
|🚩 Punjab||↗️Check here||2342819|
|🚩 Pondicherry||↗️Check here||11220|
|🚩 Rajasthan||↗️Check here||7910495|
|🚩 Sikkim||↗️Check here||13361|
|🚩 Telangana||↗️Check here||3849469|
|🚩 Tamilnadu||↗️Check here||4754440|
|🚩 Tripura||↗️Check here||243363|
|🚩 Uttar Pradesh||↗️Check here||26282391|
|🚩 Uttaranchal||↗️Check here||942245|
|🚩 West Bengal||↗️Check here||4980998|
PM Kisan Online Refund process
The government has started the process of returning money to those farmers who have taken advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme illegally. If you are also one of those farmers and have received money under this scheme without being eligible, then you should return that money immediately to avoid any legal action. These following categories of farmers are required to refund the money
- Farmers who cultivate on the land of any institution or temple will have to refund the PM Kisan money to the Goverment.
- Farmers who were earlier working on constitutional posts will also have to refund the money.
- The farmer has become a minister after winning an election earlier, he will have to refund the PM Kisan money too.
- Farmers who were earlier working in central or state government posts will have to refund the PM Kisan money.
- Retired pensioners whose pension is more than 10 thousand rupees will have to refund the PM Kisan money.
- Persons who have deposited Income Tax in the previous year will also have to refund the PM Kisan money.
- Persons working in the post of Doctor, Engineer, Lawyer, Chartered Accountant and Architecture will have to refund the PM Kisan money.
Follow the steps given below to refund the money:
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at PMKisan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Farmer Corner’ section and then select the ‘Online Refund’ option.
- Now, from the two options, select any one option as per your situation.
- On clicking both the option, you will be required to enter your Aadhar number, Account number or Mobile Number & and captcha code.
- After that, click on the ‘Get Data’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP in the given space and click on the ‘Verify OTP and Proceed’ button.
- On the next page, you will need to choose the bank in which you have received the amount by the goverment.
- Now, select your Payment method, fill the captcha and tick the declaration form.
- Now click the “Pay” button
- On the next page you enter your card details like card number,CVV number etc
- Now click on the “Pay” button to complete the refund process
So, this is the complete process to refund the money under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. If you have any doubts or queries related to this scheme, then you can contact the customer care helpline at 1800115526 or 155261 .
What to do when you don’t receive the PM Kisan 11th kist/installment?
The four-monthly grant under the PM Kisan scheme has been released, but some farmers may not have received the PM kisan 11th kist. In this context, it must also be noted that before May 31 you needed to complete your eKYC process in order to receive any installment payment. Otherwise, funds will only become available after July 15th when another application form needs to be filled up again!
If you have completed the PM kisan eKYC process and still have not received your PM Kisan Yojana funds, you can call the toll-free number at –
If you are facing any OTP-related issues you can send an email to [email protected].
What is KCC or Kisan Credit Card?
Kisan credit card is a credit facility provided by banks to farmers in India. It is a special kind of credit card that is linked to the farmer’s bank account that provides them with easy access to credit for their agricultural needs.
The Kisan credit card can be used for various purposes such as buying seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, or any other inputs required for farming. It can also be used for short-term crop loans, livestock loans, and other agricultural purposes.
The credit limit on a Kisan credit card is determined by the farmer’s financial position and repayment capacity. The interest rate charged on a Kisan credit card is lower than the normal rates, making it an attractive option for farmers.
How to get the KCC?
The first step is to approach your nearest bank branch with the necessary documents. The required documents include proof of identity, proof of address, proof of income/land ownership, and photographs.
Once you have submitted the necessary documents, the bank will assess your eligibility for a Kisan Credit Card. If you are eligible, the bank will issue you a Kisan Credit Card with a credit limit based on your repayment capacity.
Once you have received your Kisan Credit Card, you can use it to make purchases of inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, etc. on credit. You will need to repay the amount borrowed along with interest within the stipulated period.
How to download the KCC form from the official PM Kisan website?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- On the Homepage, you can see the Kisan Corner section.
- Under this the “KCC form download” option is present
- Click on it and download the PDF.
How PM Kisan Beneficiary list is prepared?
The state government is responsible for preparing the database of eligible farmers for the PM kisan samman nidhi yojana 2022. The process of selection begins with the identification of eligible farmers by the state government. The eligible farmers are then required to fill out a self-declaration form, which also contains an undertaking. This undertaking is used for verification of the eligibility of beneficiaries.
After the self-declaration forms are received, the state government confirms the land ownership in their land records. Then, the pm kisan status 2022 list of eligible farmers is published on pmkisan.gov.in at the village level. After all this, the state government uploads the list of eligible farmers onto the PM Kisan samman nidhi portal.
Benefits a farmer will get under this pm kisan nidhi yojana
As we already said, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central government scheme that aims to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers across the country. Under the scheme, eligible farmers will receive annual financial support of Rs. 6,000/- in three equal installments of Rs. 2,000/- each.
This amount can be used by the farmers to purchase inputs such as seeds, fertilizer, and pesticides for their crops. In addition, the scheme will also provide all the support and information related to agriculture like irrigation and other agricultural activities.
The PM Kisan Yojna is one of the flagship programmes of the government and is part of its commitment to doubling farmers’ incomes by 2022. The scheme will go a long way in helping small and marginal farmers in meeting their financial needs and improving their standard of living. It is also expected to give a boost to the agricultural sector in the country.
If you want to get regular updates regarding the PM Kisan installments, date of release of money, official changes and other news related to the PM Kisan yojna then visit our website mrtechsonu.com. Our team is working hard to help you in every way possible. We will add all latest updates in this website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will Pmkisan.gov.in 11th Installment be released?
The PM Kisan.gov.in 11th installment was released on 31st May 2022
How to check Pmkisan.gov.in 11th Installment Status 2022 Online?
You can check the 11th installment status 2022 by visiting our website mrtechsonu.com. You can also land on the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/
How to Check your payment status 11th Kist?
1. Just visit the official website – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
2. Click on the ‘Beneficiary status‘ tab under the Farmer’s corner section.
3. From there, you can input your Aadhaar number or bank account number to see if you’re on the list.
If once my form is rejected can I apply again for PM Kisan benefit?
Yes, there is no such rule that once the form is rejected, you cannot apply again. There can be many genuine reasons for rejection like wrong Aadhaar details, or unclear pictures of uploaded documents. So you kindly apply again through the same steps if your form was rejected in the first time
Why my name is not in PM Kisan beneficiary list even after successful registration?
Don’t worry if this is the case with you too. You have to wait for the server for few days to update your name in the portal. Otherwise you can visit the nearest CSC center. You can also directly call on PM Kisan toll-free helpline numbers – 011-24300606, 155261, 1800115526